Development on search continues as we’ve made several major technical improvements which should help speed up searches for larger campaigns. Additionally, we have added several new features:
First off, we now include character sheets in the search results, allowing you to more easily find those when you search for a characters name.
We’ve also added searching by tag. Searching by tag means you can
filter the search results to only include documents with a certain tag. For
example, if you only want to find characters who are tagged as ‘royalty’, you
#royalty to your search to only find characters with that tag.
Finally, you can also search only within a certain scope. By including
@notes in your search, the results will
be limited to only documents of those types.
We will be keeping an eye on how these features are used and how they perform, and adjustments and improvements will likely be made based on that in the near future, but for now this should already help you find everything you need!
Besides search, we’ve also made some major changes to our forms, and you will hear more about that in next weeks blog. For now you can see a list of changes we’ve made in the changelog, and as always, please let us know what you think and how you feel we can further improve on the platform!