RPGpad Beta | Report a bug

Askaari has gained some strength

No tags

Askaari will have reached enough xp to make 12th level as soon as Luci processes her last adventure. So I'm putting his level up here. The most complicated part will be setting up his set of dragon attacks.

12th level Stat Gain: +1 to strength (25 total)

Class: Dragon Disciple + 1 (7th level total)

Skills-

Perception: +2 ranks (11 total ranks)

Special Ability

Dragon Form 1/day

Natural Armor Increase: +1 (+3 total)

+1 bonus level of Psychic Warrior powers (+6 total now.) for a total of 11th level in warrior powers

4th level power: Slip the Bonds

4th level power: Steadfast Perception

Dragon Attacks

Bite/Claw/Claw/Wing/Wing. All attacks are at +9 from strength added strength bonus and not counting BaB, All damage is at +9 from strength bonus. Wing damage is 1d4+1d6 Blunt damage. Bites and claw damage is the same as his normal bites and claws but with the added strength bonuses to hit and damage due to dragon form.

I have mostly processed this, you have one more skill point to spend

Looking at your Psychic Warrior levels, I believe it should be +5 not +6 - it was listed as +4 and I think that is correct, because you get a bonus casting level at Dragon Disciple 2, 3, 4, 6 and now 7.

Technically, there are some inconsistencies here, because Dragon Disciple adds to arcane classes only, but since Psionics are not part of the core rules, I have no objection if we either houserule this or grandfather it, I'll check with Diana later which one we'll do, either way you should be fine.

I was unable to process your attacks since I was unable to figure out how the damage is constructed. Your Strength is either +7 or +10 (if its 1.5x Str), not +9, and I'm unsure where to find the source for claws and wing damage (Dragon Disciple only lists Bite, but does hint at the existance of claws).

Mind you, I'm sure its all good, I just can't figure it out. Can you walk me through it, which power enables the claws and bite, what dice should they be, what bonuses apply and what they add up to so I can check and put it down correctly for you? If there's any mistakes, I'm sure we can figure out a way to solve :)

Finished!